Horizon 2020 training programmes and workshops
The new Horizon 2020 work programme for 2018-2020 is at our doorstep and preparation is the key to success. We have developed several training programmes and workshops to help you tackle the new challenges and successfully align your research with the new goals of the European Commission.
Why attend H2020 workshops?
The Horizon 2020 training programmes and workshops are for anyone who is considering applying for Horizon 2020 grants, including researchers, grant officers / project managers and entrepreneurs.
Amongst the different programmes, you can learn:
- how to develop successful consortia
- how to develop public-private consortia
- how to structure and write a successful horizon 2020 proposal
- how to prepare for the new work programme
- how to create impact from your Horizon 2020 proposal
You can find more information about each programme in the respective page. General information about our training programmes is available in the personalised training page.
Are you interested in our H2020 training programmes? All programmes will be customized to your needs. Contact us and find out the possibilities.